Your postings on this public forum are public. Your text will be available to anyone with an internet connection. By using this web site, you agree to be contacted by site administration, regardless of your account settings, when it becomes necessary to do so regarding your account activity.
The basic ground rules for discussions on OFFROADTB.com are fairly simple: be polite, use common sense, don’t break the law, do some research before asking questions, and don’t post any message that even hints at advertising.
You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive. If you require a user name change, please contact an Admin. If you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please email us at admin(at)offroadtb.com.
We don’t intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined here. We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. Please contact the Admins or Moderators if you do not understand any of the rules, guidelines, or policies outlined below.
Deactivation of your account is a definite and possible consequence of not adhering to these guidelines.
In addition to the rules posted here, you are required to read any individual forum rules which may be posted at the top of specific forums as well as any Important threads or Announcements. OFFROADTB.com staff assume members have read them and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules, policies, and guidelines outlined here and in the forum specific rules.
General Forum Rules:
These rules apply to all Forum categories.
- We take the “Be Polite” rule very seriously. We realize some taunting is necessary here and there, but rudeness is not tolerated.
- If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them from a vendor forum or classifieds forum post.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone.
- All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
- Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature, as determined by moderators) and animated or “attention grabbing” signature pictures are forbidden in all forum categories.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here unless the reference link is placed in your “build thread”. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
- You may not monetarily compensate anyone for any review or recommendation.
- You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters; or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by OFFROADTB. Please contact us if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
- You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not. Most likely, your post will be deleted.
- Religious or political topics and discussion tend to only separate people. This forum is here to unite members, thus these topics are off limits within this forum.
- Any posts that encourage or display illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators’ enforcement of such, will be removed without comment. We encourage feedback however and invite you to use our Private Message system if you have any questions or concerns.
- It is common courtesy to proof read your posts. “Leet speak” and “txt” abbreviations are highly discouraged. All posts should have some semblance of proper capitalization, grammar, and punctuation. If you become a repeat offender after being warned, your account may become limited or blocked based upon the Team’s discretion.
We welcome you and hope you enjoy the site!